Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Turkish March

A man with Obessisive compulsive disorder sets his alarm clock.
This is a micro short I wrote in about 5 minutes. I like this one because its short to the point and a comedy. Its in the same genre comedy as Mr. Bean episodes and I actually cast the composer Richard Temple to play the part of Brandon. Richard has actually moved to LA and it looks like I will be flying down there to shoot this short. This will be a great opportunity to not only hang out with Richard and work with him, which is always fun, but this will be a good chance for me to check out a little of LA. I will know more later this month. Things are starting to look busy for spring.

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Eric said...

Don't be a putz and shoot in la. if you must fly Richard up here or recast.
Sheesh

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Morris said...

I had already tried to work out what you suggested to no avail in the beginning. It's just not an option to fly him up here, Richard is mega busy with a feature. He has an empty house for a month. I don't want to recast and its 200 to fly down and use the guy I want. If he was in Boise I would shoot it there under the same circumstances. No big deal. Plus popping into LA and just getting a bite was on my list of things to do this year. No lunches or anything just a huh so this is LA. Now I can do it with someone who has lived there a bit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home